3841 Spottswood Ave
Grace Evangelical Church
Graphic Design Intern
May - August 2019
- As a graphic design intern, I made videos and graphics for promotional purposes, along with photographing events. Another plus is that I got to foster relationships with high school students.
Manager at Crosstown
August 2017 - present
- For Mempops, I train new emplyees, make popsicles, maintain store productivity, manage money, and sell popsicles to really awesome people.
May 2019 - present
- Being a sales asscoiate for Anthropologie is a great little side gig because it's a store full of design. I get to help ladies find clothing that suits their style and needs, along with creating store layouts that enhance the customer's experience.
The Kio House
Creator and Art Director
Jan. 2019 - present
- In January 2019, a friend and I "accidentally" created a music venue. Since then, it has been a fun branding and art directing project. I get to use graphic design, photography, and videography for marketing and business growth.
University of Memphis
Graduation - May 2020
- Along with Graphic Design, I have studied Art Education and have a minor in Art History. The relationships I have with my professors are helping me immensely in the art world. I have been on the Dean's list every semester.
- 3.7 GPA
Briarcrest Christian School
Class of 2016
- I loved my time at Briarcrest. I had an amazing art teacher that really grew me up into the art world, and other great teachers that invested in me.
- 4.0 GPA
- General Art Direction + Product Styling
- Graphic Design and Branding
- Social Media Management, Curation, and Strategy
- Photography + Videography
- Fiber Art + Weaving + Macrame
- Interior Decoration
- Thrifting + Restoration
- Adobe Creative Cloud (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Lightroom, Premiere, After Effects, Dreamweaver)
- Working cameras and video cameras
- Microsoft Word and Excel
- Making Spotify Playlists